Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sanjay Dutt: The Mamu of Saachi

Sanjay Dutt: The Mamu of Saachi
Yes, our Sanju Baba is the sweet Mamu of not just Saachi but also for her sis & cousins Siya & Siddharth. Sanjay loves children and he has already made it a point to spend time with his nephew Siddharth & nieces Saachi & Siya as he gets time. "There is an innocence about them which refreshes me. I feel charged every time I am with them. Before going for my shoots, I often talk to Siddharth, Saachi and Siya," says Sanjay Dutt.

Sanjay remembers the first time when he became uncle saying, "I was here with Namrata and Bunty (Kumar Gaurav) when Saachi was born. All of us went to have a look at her at the nursery after her birth. Saachi looked so small and sweet lying in her crib. I wasn't present during Siddharth's birth though. I was in South Africa shooting. But Owen called & informed me that it was a baby boy and I was overjoyed."

No comments:

Post a Comment